Monday, January 19, 2009

Discomfort....

This evening we spent the time talking about discomfort - many things about our time in Bethlehem has made us all feel uncomfortable. There have been some good things that have come out of this part of the trip, and I'm glad I'm here, but I must admit, I'll be thankful to begin our journey into Jerusalem.
Today we spent much of our time going through the International Center and the Wellness Center and the school. It was fantastic to see the different opportunities being offered.
This afternoon we went to Herodion. After seeing so much that pertains to Herod on this trip, many of us have renamed Herodion - "Herod Land." Yes, much like an amusement park. Perhaps they will sell Herod bobble heads...
Now I'm relaxing in the Bethlehem hotel. Last night here. Tomorrow we start in Jerusalem!
Peace,
K ><>

No comments: