Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello friends and family, this is actually Brandie not Katrina. I forgot my log-in information sooo don't know what I am going to do about that. I will just get on facebook to reach my friends and if you could, Mom and Dad, post your direct e-mail address on the blog and I can e-mail you directly. We have internet connection so I can just use my e-mail instead of this blog. Anyway, I made it safe and sound to Israel. I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for you all becuase it wasn't until I was on the plane bound for Tel Aviv that I really realized how blessed I am to have so many people praying on my behalf. I love you and will keep you updated.

Brandie

3 comments:

Darrell said...

Hello Brandie, Here is my email address. Limpalt1@Netzero.com
Let me know if you recieve this????

Darrell said...

Limpalot1@Netzero.com Try this one

Kelly said...

Hey B, I'm so glad that you made it safely! BTW, I read Megan's account of how a few of you (mainly you) got separated from the group. I thought I told you to be careful!!! That's not being careful. I would almost bet you were one of the people that went to check out the Gaza rally. Here's my email if you prefer to chat that way.
2jacks@insightbb.com
Sophie has been saying the sweetest prayers for you. I'll try and record them.
We love you! Enjoy the experience, but remain safe (and with the GROUP)! ps: let me know you are getting this.
Kelly